/* Request for help */
Please help us verify the accuracy of our data extraction so far. Practically, if you could take a look at your own publications and the publications you know well, that would be great. It's an open wiki, so please make any corrections directly, even anonymously. (However, if you want us to acknowledge your contributions, please create a user account and identify yourself on your user page.) In particular, please help us with the following:
* Please correct any inaccuracies you see, or e-mail us at wikilit - at - okoli.org to notify us of them.
* Please point out any peer-reviewed journal articles or PhD dissertations we have missed that were published before July 2011; we will certainly add these.* Please point out any other scholarly studies (especially conference articles and significant non-peer-reviewed work) that you feel should definitely be analyzed in detail. Although we have [[List of conference papers|listed 1,500 conference papers]], our limited time and resources only permits us to analyze a fraction of them in detail. So, please help us highlight the most important ones that we have not analyzed in detail, with a brief explanation of why they are particularly important.* Please add any scholarly studies about Wikipedia that we have left out! Our restrictions in what we include are purely pragmatic due to time and resource limitations. If you want to add anything that we say that we don't have the time to do ourselves, please feel free to do so! Please add your own research and those of others that you know well. However, if you add a new article, please be sure to ***'''fill all input fields'''***, since we will generally need complete data for our final analysis.
* Please suggest any data analysis or visualizations you would like to see as we synthesize and present the data.
* Please give any other feedback or suggestions that can help us make this dataset more useful to researchers!
* [[Form:Publication]]: journal articles, conference papers, theses, etc.
* [[Form:Researcher]]: researchers.
== How to browse this site ==