/* Key details of this literature review */ Added approximate counts of article types
* We describe the methodology in detail in a working paper.
* We focus only on research on Wikipedia, not on any other wiki.
* We focused mainly on peer-reviewed journal articles and PhD dissertations, and have systematically sought to include these. It is a huge project, and we had to draw a limit to what we would mainly focus on.
* We have identified over 1,500 conference papers which we [[List of conference papers|list with their abstracts]]. However, in our detailed analysis we have included only 70 or so of the most highly-cited conference papers. Because of our limited time and resources, unfortunately we were unable to analyze more than that in detail. However, we can certainly do detailed analysis of any important conference papers that we left out--please point them out!
* Our cut-off date for inclusion is June 2011, after which the [http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Newsletter Wikimedia Research Newsletter] was formally inaugurated; we're letting them pick up from where we stop.