* The rest of the wiki content is dual-licensed under the [http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) 3.0 license] and under the [http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/summary/ Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL)], unless stated otherwise. "Dual license" means you can choose to use either one of the two licenses.
=== Attribution ===
* To attribute your use of this data in accordance with the [http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ CC-BY-SA] and [http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/summary/ ODbL] licenses, please cite our [http://ssrn.com/abstract=2021326 working paper]:
:''Okoli, Chitu, Mehdi, Mohamad, Mesgari, Mostafa, Nielsen, Finn Årup and Lanamäki, Arto, [http://ssrn.com/abstract=2021326 "The people's encyclopedia under the gaze of the sages: a systematic review of scholarly research on Wikipedia"] (March 13, 2012). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2021326''
However, before you officially publish anything where you cite the working paper, please check here and on [http://ssrn.com/abstract=2021326 SSRN] to see if we have published the final version yet, so that you can cite that.
== Key details about this literature review ==
* We describe the methodology in detail in a [http://ssrn.com/abstract=2021326 working paper]; it is currently very rough, but should be updated by May 2012.
* We include '''only research about [http://www.wikipedia.org Wikipedia]''', not about any other [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki wiki] or any other [http://www.wikimedia.org/ Wikimedia Foundation project].
* We focused mainly on peer-reviewed journal articles (over 300) and PhD dissertations (over 25), and have systematically sought to include these. It is a huge project, and we had to draw a limit to what we would mainly focus on.