Data source is the nature of the collected data. The possible values are:
- Archival records: Any kind of data that has been recorded or stored prior to the commencement of the study. In particular, this includes secondary datasets.
- Computer usage logs: Logs that track computer or Internet usage, such as webpage browsing logs and search logs.
- Direct observation: Direct live observation of peoples' behaviours. In the context of Wikipedia research, this does not include reading of community activities as documented on various pages on the website; these would fall under "Wikipedia pages".
- Interview responses: Synchronous interviews of live persons, whether face-to-face, online, by telephone, or by other means.
- Simulation results: Results of a computer simulation.
- Survey responses: Questionnaire sent out for respondents, whether online, by mail, or by telephone.
- Documents: Other documents not included in the other categories.
- Websites: Any website data other than Wikipedia, though Wikipedia may be one among others.
- Experiment responses: An experiment set up under controlled conditions to investigate a particular phenomenon while minimizing potentially confounding factors.
- Scholarly articles: Search and aggregation of articles in a scholarly literature review.
- Wikipedia pages: Any kind of page from any namespace of Wikipedia.
Unique values: Archival records, Computer usage logs, Direct observation, Documents, Experiment responses, Interview responses, N/A, Scholarly articles, Simulation results, Survey responses, Websites, Wikipedia pages
|A semantic approach for question classification using WordNet and Wikipedia||Experiment responses
|Adaptive indexing for content-based search in P2P systems||Archival records
|An evaluation of medical knowledge contained in Wikipedia and its use in the LOINC database||Archival records
|Building semantic kernels for text classification using Wikipedia||Experiment responses
|Computing semantic relatedness using Wikipedia-based explicit semantic analysis||Archival records
|… further results|
Pages using the property "Data source"
Showing 25 pages using this property.(previous 25) (next 25)next 25)