Student contribution: Whereas many teachers and professors have frowned on their students’ use of Wikipedia in assignments, others have embraced it as an essential learning platform for the 21st century that gives students the opportunity to learn actively by contributing to the creation of articles based on objective knowledge.
Pages in category "Student contribution"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Wikipedia - friend, not foe
- Wikipedia - how it works and how it can work for you
- Wikipedia and the future of legal education
- Wikipedia as a tool for forestry outreach
- Wikis and Wikipedia as a teaching tool
- Writing, citing, and participatory media: wikis as learning environments in the high school classroom