Pages in category "Library science"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Collectivism vs. individualism in a wiki world: librarians respond to Jaron Lanier's essay 'Digital Maoism: the hazards of the new online collectivism'
- Comparison of Wikipedia and other encyclopedias for accuracy, breadth, and depth in historical articles
- Confessions of a librarian or: how I learned to stop worrying and love Google
- Contextual retrieval of single Wikipedia articles to support the reading of academic abstracts
- Credibility judgment and verification behavior of college students concerning Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing: how and why should libraries do it?
- WikiLit - collecting the wiki and Wikipedia literature
- Wikipedia, Scholarpedia, and references to books in the brain and behavioral sciences: a comparison of cited sources and recommended readings in matching free online encyclopedia entries
- Wikipedia, Scholarpedia, and references to journals in the brain and behavioral sciences: a comparison of cited sources and recommended readings in matching free online encyclopedia entries