Category:Knowledge source for scholars and librarians
Knowledge source for scholars and librarians: Surprisingly, the largest number of articles related to Wikipedia as a knowledge source studied its use for research purposes by scholars and librarians. While it is true that Wikipedia’s most vociferous critics hail from these ranks, a very large number of academicians in fact have quite positive, if nuanced, perceptions of Wikipedia’s value.
Pages in category "Knowledge source for scholars and librarians"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- The citation of Wikipedia in judicial opinions
- The distorted mirror of Wikipedia: a quantitative analysis of Wikipedia coverage of academics
- The gene wiki: community intelligence applied to human gene annotation
- The perspectives of higher education faculty on Wikipedia
- The Rolls Royce of the library reference collection