Information extraction In this sub-category of Natural language processing, studies used Wikipedia to extract structured information. Documents used for information extraction include text, HTML and XML pages.
Pages in category "Information extraction"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Large-scale named entity disambiguation based on Wikipedia data
- Learning for information extraction: from named entity recognition and disambiguation to relation extraction
- Learning to link with Wikipedia
- Learning to tag and tagging to learn: a case study on Wikipedia
- Linking documents to encyclopedic knowledge