Category:Domain-specific student readership
Domain-specific student readership: Many articles treat student readership in general, regardless of their domain of knowledge or field of study.
Pages in category "Domain-specific student readership"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Who writes the past? Student perceptions of Wikipedia knowledge and credibility in a world history classroom
- Why I love/hate Wikipedia: reflections upon (not quite) subjugated knowledges
- Wiki tools in the preparation and support of e-learning courses
- Wikipedia and psychology: coverage of concepts and its use by undergraduate students
- Wikipedia as an evidence source for nursing and healthcare students