Deliberative collaboration: Deliberation - discussion and consideration of all sides of an issue - is an essential aspect of how Wikipedia works. Researchers have been inspired to study this aspect of the community. Deliberation also includes conflict resolution, as many conflicts cannot be solved through discussion only.
Pages in category "Deliberative collaboration"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Talk before you type: coordination in Wikipedia
- The framing of political NGOs in Wikipedia through criticism elimination
- The maturing concept of e-democracy: from e-voting and online consultations to democratic value out of jumbled online chatter
- The romantic collective author
- There is no deadline - time evolution of Wikipedia discussions