Revision as of 19:11, August 2, 2012 by Ochado (Added URL)
|Affiliation:||City University of Hong Kong |
|Other wikis:||AcaWiki Brede Wiki GM-RKB WikiPapers|
Christian Wagner has (co-)authored numerous articles related to wikis, including:
- Majchrzak, A., Wagner, C. and Yates, D., “The Role of Shapers in Virtual Firm-based Practice Networks”, accepted for publication in MIS Quarterly, January 2012.
- Schroeder, A. and Wagner, C. "Governance of open content creation: A conceptualisation and analysis of control and guiding mechanisms in the open content domain", accepted for publication in JASIST, January 2012.
- Prasarnphanich, P. and Wagner, C. "Explaining the Sustainability of Digital Ecosystems based on the Wiki Model through Critical Mass Theory”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 58, 6, June 2011, 2065-2072.
- Wagner, C. and Vinaimont, T. “Evaluating the Wisdom of Crowds”, Issues in Information Systems, XI, 1, September 2010, 724-732.
- Yates, D., Wagner, C. and Majchrzak, A. "Factors Affecting Shapers of Organizational Wikis", JASIST, Vol. 61, No. 3, pp. 543-554, March 2010.
- Wagner C. and Schroeder, A. "Enterprise Wikis: Their capabilities and multiple roles in organizational communication", Technical Communication, Vol. 57, No. 1, 2010, pp. 68-89.
- Wagner, C., Schroeder, A., Wong, W.Y., Shum, A. "Exploring the Enterprise Value of Enterprise Wikis Using Media Choice Theories ", International Journal of Knowledge and Systems Sciences, April-June 2010, pp. 15-22.
- Prasarnphanich P. and Wagner C. "The Role of Wiki Technology and Altruism in Collaborative Knowledge Creation", Journal of Computer Information Systems, 49, 4, pp. 33-41, Summer 2009.
- Wagner, C. and Majchrzak, A. "Enabling Customer Centricity Using Wikis and the Wiki Way", Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol. 23, No. 3, 17-43, 2007. Recipient of Emerald Citations of Excellence Award (2011).
- Wagner, C., Cheung, K.S.K., Ip, R.K.F. and Böttcher, S. “Building Semantic Webs for E-government with Wiki Technology”, Electronic Government, Vol. 3, No. 1, 36-55, 2006.
- Wagner, C. “Breaking the Knowledge Acquisition Bottleneck through Conversational Knowledge Management”, Information Resources Management Journal, Vol. 19, No. 1, January-March 2006, 70-83. Reprinted in Innovative Technologies for Information Resources Management, by Mehdi Khosrow-Pour (ed.), Idea Group Inc., 2008, 200-214.
- Wagner, C. and Bolloju, N. “Knowledge Management with Conversational Technologies: Discussion Forums, Weblogs, and Wikis”, Journal of Database Management, 2005, Vol. 16, No. 2, i-viii.
- Wagner, C. “Wiki: A Technology for Conversational Knowledge Management and Group Collaboration”, Communications of the AIS, Vol. 13 Art. 19, 2004, 256-289.
- Bolloju, N. and Wagner, C., “Collaborative Work Using Wikis vs. Blackboard Groups: Experiences from a Graduate Course on Systems Integration”, Proceedings CSEDU, April 2010.
- Schroeder, A. and Wagner, C. “Controlling The Open Content Creation Process: An Analysis Of Control Mechanisms Using The Repertory Grid Method”, UK Academy for Information Systems Conference Proceedings, March 2010. Paper 46.
- Wagner, C., Liu, L., Schneider, C., Prasarnphanich, P. and Chen, H. “Creating a Successful Professional Community: A Sustainable Digital Ecosystem for Idea Sharing“, Proceedings of the IEEE DEST Conference, June 2009, best paper award, Sustainable Digital Ecosystems track.
- Majchrzak, Ann; Birnbaum-More, Phil; Johnson, Jeremiah; Sengupta, Kishore; and Wagner, Christian, “Using Wikis to Generate Learning at ICIS 2007”, Proceedings ICIS, December 2008, Paper 17.
- Wagner, C., Schroeder, A. and Wong, W.Y. "An Evaluation of Enterprise Wikis Using Media Choice Theories ", Proceedings of the KMAP Conference, December 2008.
- Schroeder, A. and Wagner, C. "Understanding Governance of Open Content Creation: An Analysis using the Repertory Grid Method", Proceedings Web 2008, December 2008, nominated for best paper award.
- Prasarnphanich, P. and Wagner, C. “Creating Critical Mass in Collaboration Systems: Insights from Wikipedia”, Proceedings of the IEEE DEST Conference, pp. 126-130, February 2008, best paper award, Collaborative Systems track.
- Wagner, C. “eLearning 2.0 with Weblogs and Wikis”, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on ICT for Development, Education, and Training, May 2007.
- Wagner, C. and Prasarnphanich, P. “Innovating Collaborative Content Creation: The Role of Altruism and Wiki Technology”, Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference on Systems Sciences (HICSS-40), January 2007.
- Majchrzak, A., Wagner, C. and Yates, D. “Corporate Wiki Users: Results of a Survey”, WikiSym 2006 Conference, August 2006.
The largest single-language encyclopedia in the world (by pages) is Baidu Baike.