Category:Publications with missing topics
Revision as of 16:58, September 5, 2012 by Fnielsen
Pages in category "Publications with missing topics"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A method for category similarity calculation in wikis
- A method for measuring co-authorship relationships in MediaWiki
- A practical approach to language complexity: a Wikipedia case study
- An analysis of open content systems
- Analysis of community structure in Wikipedia
- Automatically assigning Wikipedia articles to macro-categories
- What did they do? Deriving high-level edit histories in wikis
- What have Innsbruck and Leipzig in common? Extracting semantic from wiki content
- Wikipedia category visualization using radial layout
- Wikipedia world map: Method and application of map-like wiki visualization
- Wikis as digital ecosystems: an analysis based on authorship
- Wisdom of the crowds: decentralized knowledge construction in Wikipedia