Category:Philosophy and ethics
Philosophy and ethics
Pages in category "Philosophy and ethics"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- The epistemic cultures of science and Wikipedia: a comparison
- The fate of expertise after Wikipedia
- The intelligible as a new world? Wikipedia versus the eighteenth-century encyclopédie
- The sociology of critique in Wikipedia
- The Wikipedia: experts, expertise and ethical challenges
- The WikiPhil Portal: visualizing meaningful philosophical connections
- Toward an epistemology of Wikipedia
- Transparency and social responsibility issues for Wikipedia