Revision as of 16:10, March 26, 2012 by Fnielsen (Changed category to Interdisciplinary)
Category for science domain, e.g., medicine, nursing science
Pages in category "Health"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A comparison of World Wide Web resources for identifying medical information
- A five-year study of on-campus Internet use by undergraduate biomedical students
- A request for help to improve the coverage of the NHS and UK healthcare issues on Wikipedia
- An Aesthetic for Deliberating Online: Thinking Through “Universal Pragmatics” and “Dialogism” with Reference to Wikipedia
- An evaluation of medical knowledge contained in Wikipedia and its use in the LOINC database
- What is the quality of surgery-related information on the Internet? Lessons learned from a standardized evaluation of 10 common operations
- Wikipedia - a key tool for global public health promotion
- Wikipedia and osteosarcoma: a trustworthy patients' information?
- Wikipedia as an evidence source for nursing and healthcare students
- Wikipedia, Scholarpedia, and references to books in the brain and behavioral sciences: a comparison of cited sources and recommended readings in matching free online encyclopedia entries
- Wikipedia, Scholarpedia, and references to journals in the brain and behavioral sciences: a comparison of cited sources and recommended readings in matching free online encyclopedia entries