Revision as of 18:07, March 16, 2012 by Ochado (Created page with "Category:Natural sciences Category:Social sciences")
Pages in category "Health"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A comparison of World Wide Web resources for identifying medical information
- A five-year study of on-campus Internet use by undergraduate biomedical students
- A request for help to improve the coverage of the NHS and UK healthcare issues on Wikipedia
- An Aesthetic for Deliberating Online: Thinking Through “Universal Pragmatics” and “Dialogism” with Reference to Wikipedia
- An evaluation of medical knowledge contained in Wikipedia and its use in the LOINC database
- What is the quality of surgery-related information on the Internet? Lessons learned from a standardized evaluation of 10 common operations
- Wikipedia - a key tool for global public health promotion
- Wikipedia and osteosarcoma: a trustworthy patients' information?
- Wikipedia as an evidence source for nursing and healthcare students
- Wikipedia, Scholarpedia, and references to books in the brain and behavioral sciences: a comparison of cited sources and recommended readings in matching free online encyclopedia entries
- Wikipedia, Scholarpedia, and references to journals in the brain and behavioral sciences: a comparison of cited sources and recommended readings in matching free online encyclopedia entries