Pages in category "Education"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A five-year study of on-campus Internet use by undergraduate biomedical students
- A tale of two tasks: editing in the era of digital literacies
- Academics and Wikipedia: reframing Web 2.0 as a disruptor of traditional academic power-knowledge arrangements
- Action research as a congruent methodology for understanding wikis: the case of Wikiversity
- Web 2.0 as a non-foundational network-centric learning space
- What it means to ban Wikipedia: an exploration of the pedagogical principles at stake
- Who writes the past? Student perceptions of Wikipedia knowledge and credibility in a world history classroom
- Why I love/hate Wikipedia: reflections upon (not quite) subjugated knowledges
- Why you can't cite Wikipedia in my class
- Wiki tools in the preparation and support of e-learning courses
- Wikipedia - friend, not foe
- Wikipedia and academic peer review: Wikipedia as a recognised medium for scholarly publication?
- Wikipedia and psychology: coverage of concepts and its use by undergraduate students
- Wikipedia and the future of legal education
- Wikipedia as an evidence source for nursing and healthcare students
- Wikipedia − Störfaktor oder Impulsgeber für die Lehre?
- Wikis and Wikipedia as a teaching tool
- Wikiversity; or education meets the free culture movement: An ethnographic investigation
- Writing, citing, and participatory media: wikis as learning environments in the high school classroom